Friday, September 5, 2014

The Sims 4 Mods~ Cute T Shirts, Tasty Lips, Pretty Nails, Shiny hair, and Colorful background !

Here is  few mods that I have come across that I love so far. I can't wait to see more by these awesome creators!

4 T-Shirt Recolors by Simsperience
These super cute T-shirts made my day when I saw them. I adore pandas ,cats, and owls! So seeing these this early in the release of the game made me really happy.
 

You can get these cute Ts from The Simsperience
http://thesimsperience.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/4-t-shirt-recolors/


Tasty Lips 05 by Eámanë Palantír
I'm pretty picky about lipsticks and glosses in my sims game but I was  surprised at how much these fit the style . Tasty Lips 05 is  just shiny and have nice color choices .There is 7 to choose from and  I hope to see more added later.






 Can get these Tasty Lips  from Eámanë Palantír
http://taty86.tumblr.com/post/96002384740/download-lips04-download-lips05

 Non Default Nail Polish by alazarrazr
I would post screen shots of the nail polish but I can't zoom in good enough  to get some screen shots.
There is 24 colors to choose from and it just a little character to your sims. One thing that i have to have is some form of nail polish or nails or to me , my sims just don't look right.
You can get The nail polish here at alazarrazr
http://alazarrazr.tumblr.com/post/95698829607/non-default-nail-polish-24-colors-updated

Re texture of the long straight hair   by miss Paraphy
So far no new hair styles have been released yet. But there is new colors and textures to some of the existing ones in the game. This re texture gives a little more life to the hair of the sims and added color to choose from.There is 45 shades to choose from.












































You can get the Re texture here from Miss Paraphy 

Custom CAS Background ~ Rainbow Blur by LumiaLoverSims
If you are like me you like to have a bit of different scenery if you stay in CAS a lot. There is 19 backgrounds to choose from . I am stuck on Rainbow Blur for the moment  and happy to know there is many other choices for later.
You can get these amazing backgrounds from
LumiaLover Sims  here


This is only a start and just a small handful of mods that is already out there.  Much more to come and to share. Thanks to these amazing creators and for them taking their time to make these to share with the world. 
 Keep on Simming !!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment